· To carry out any task given by a working foreman as long as the task is legal, does not represent a risk to own health or represent a risk to the environment.
· To follow given instructions on procedure, use of equipment and
· Working Foreman for the facility the worker is assigned
· 1 shift. Normal working hours
· General introduction to the organisation, the processes, and the activities.
· General introduction to work clothing and personal protective equipment
· Hygiene and first aid
· Safety procedures, incidents, and accidents